kenapa?
kenapa aku kata kau bodoh sangat?
tak reti2 lagi ke..
nampak sangat la kamu tu..
takde fikiran...
takde kemajuan..
kenapa?
fikirkan la sendiri..
tak perlulah lagi aku nak berkata-kata lagi..
patutnyer..kau dah boleh fikir sendiri..
kenapa?
kau baca la sendiri...
ini bukan nukilan aku..
Even though I loved you so much,
I just couldn't deal with the pain.
But no matter how much I wanted to keep you in my arms,
I couldn't.
I couldn't hold on to you,
knowing that all you were going to do was to hurt me.
But right now,
even though I still love you,
I don't need you anymore.
I don't need you to complete me.
So, I guess what I'm saying is,
I'm glad we're over.
I'm glad I've let go
I can cry a million tears,
but you'll never see my frown.
I'll whisper your name one thousand times,
but you'll never hear a sound
But i' not loving him anymore..
seriously because i been hurt too much..
he make me cry and more than thousand tears when im with you..
i should realized that from beginning
that we are not made to complete each other..
but i'm that stubborn enough and forced myself to accept it..
in that time,lies take over the loyalty,honestly and everything else..
in the name of friends i have stab from the back with the cruel way..
how much i been hurt..
tak faham kan?
susah nak faham coz aku pun tak faham dengan dia nie..
kau ni bodoh sangat la...
still tak reti-reti lagi ke?
euforia
sangat2 fedup dengan kau!








April 22, 2011 at 9:15 PM
mawi..ap yg tlh trjdi sbnarny??