Posted Thursday, December 16, 2010 by Euforia Is
Special ~

~ meow meow meow ~

So I am going to see you

I decide it
I wan you to hear this song
in my pocket

I found it out
as turning the volume up softly

Oh now good bye days
I feel it is going to change
So long, by the time yesterday
Because there is a tenderness which is not cool with me
La la la la la with you

I slip the one
of a pair of earphone to you
At this moment
it is slowly following into me

Is it a right way of love for each other?
Sometimes I am lost the way

Oh now good bye days
It is get started to change inside of my heart, it is alright
Because there is a tenderness which is not cool with me
La la la la la with you

I wish I could
feel any pain
But it is going to me, right?
When it comes to me
if I could say Yeah Hello! my friend, like that
If I could do that as smiling on my face

When we sing the same tune
I wish if you were by my side
The tenderness is not cool you gave me
I was glad to see that

La la la la Good-bye days

~ ~ ~ ~
its my nicest song i have heard in my days..
song of Yui..singer from Japan [i think]
which have all the meaningful reasons and remind me of my experiences through out my days..
this song accompany me through out the happy days and the sad days..
believe it or not..i dun have the slightest idea about this song until....
it was sang by someone..someone special to me..
even though that someone special never be the special one no more..
her songs remains the most special to me as it is right now n then..
thats why i decided it would be the special post to be..the 1st post to be..to my blog of course..

~ La La La La meOw meOw meOw ~

0 comments: